Kills 99.9% of Viruses, Bacteria, and Other Germs
* Commercial - Only *
Offices, Stores, Restaurants, Warehouses, Common Areas
Many people have asked how they can minimize the spread of viruses within their homes and workplaces in order to stay safe and healthy. Certified Green Team specializes in building disinfection services. We comply with the CDC guidelines for sanitizing and disinfection of surfaces to kill viruses.
Call for a FREE Quote
How to Prevent Spread of Viruses
Products that kill other viruses and prevent the spread of germs will also work to prevent the spread of viruses.
Here are the top recommendations from the CDC (Center for Disease Control):
- People with symptoms (fever, sudden cough, etc) should stay home.
- Practice social distancing: Avoid areas where people congregate. Try to maintain six feet of space from others in public.
- Frequently clean (or call Certified Green Team to clean) all surfaces that come into contact with people; light switches, doorknobs, faucets, etc.
- Regularly disinfect surfaces to kill germs. Use EPA-approved products that can kill viruses, such as Clorox, Lysol, Peroxide.
- Keep common areas stocked with alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Frequently wash your hands by scrubbing with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- In addition, you can call Certified Green Team for disinfection services at (617) 586-2586 or obtain a quick quote.
Why Call Certified Green Team for Disinfection Services?
- Various forms of flu affect thousands of people annually. Form many years, Certified Green Team has provided cleaning and sanitization services and follows practices outlined by the CDC to keep the spread to a minimum.
- Certified Green Team's crews are well trained and supervised to comply with proper procedures when cleaning and sanitizing homes and offices.
- When an outbreak of a virus is suspected, Certified Green Team follows a disinfection protocol designed to kill germs, preventing spread.
- When you call (617) 586-2586 for cleaning and sanitizing services to reduce the spread of viruses or other viruses, you will get a full home solution that ensures that all surfaces are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected, including every light switch, door push, handle, doorknob, and more.
- These steadfast practices, combined with frequent hand washing, are the best-known measures to prevent the spread of viruses.
What Are the Common Symptoms
One concerning fact about COVID-19, in particular, is that it can be spread before symptoms appear. Young, healthy people often report no symptoms or mild symptoms. However, they can be carriers of the virus to more vulnerable populations. The most commonly reported symptoms of the virus are fever, cough, and shortness of breath.
For more information on recommended precautions for preventing the spread of viruses, visit the CDC website.