Mold Removal & Remediation
If you have mold in your home or place of business, it is important to act swiftly, as mold spores multiply rapidly. Certified Green Team has provided professional mold removal services since 2016.
Call for a FREE Quote
COVID - Safe Contractor
For Your Safety
* 6 ft. Distance
* Gloves, Masks & Shoe Covers
* Tyvek Suits
* CDC Practices
* Vaccinated Technicians Available Upon Request
Comprehensive Mold Remediation Services
Mold exposure is documented to cause adverse health effects and respiratory symptoms such as asthma, headaches, and eye, nose, and throat irritations. If you are suffering from the effects of mold in your building, call Certified Green Team today. Certified Green Team removes mold completely and permanently from area homes and commercial buildings. All affected areas are cleaned and sanitized. Touch up painting of affected walls and ceilings completes the remediation process. Certified Green Team's experts remove mold and restore your property to its previous condition.
Certified Green Team's Mold Removal Process
- Mold Inspection: We will read any reports you have from professional mold inspections, and then begin our process with a thorough visual inspection. We will assess the types and quantities of mold present and determine the source(s). Next, you will receive a comprehensive written estimate and a plan for the complete removal of the mold spores and reconstruction of all affected areas.
- Complete Mold and Mildew Removal: Once the mold is identified and the plan approved, the mold removal experts at Certified Green Team take corrective action to remove all traces of the mold and mildew from your home quickly and safely. Certified Green Team's mold removal technicians are experienced in the proper cleanup of mold spores using appropriate commercial-grade products and industry-standard methods.
- Property Repair & Restoration: The final step in the mold remediation process is to repair and restore the walls, ceilings and flooring of your property to "like-new" condition. Certified Green Team will repair damaged flooring, repair drywall and ceilings and paint the affected areas.
Why Call Certified Green Team for Mold Remediation?
From the initial detection of mold on your property throughout the sanitization and disinfection process, Certified Green Team will be with you every step of the way. Through its 5 years of gaining expertise in the industry, Certified Green Team has honed its practice of delivering safe and complete mold removal for area residents and business owners. Certified Green Team excels in restoring building health and indoor air quality by safely and effectively removing mold.
Regain your healthy, safe environment. Contact Certified Green Team for mold remediation services that you can depend on.