Disinfection Services in Sharon, Massachusetts
The flu and other viral infections have been on the rise throughout Massachusetts. People have increasingly requested disinfection services to minimize the spread of viruses in Sharon homes and public environments. Certified Green Team specializes in home and commercial disinfection services in Sharon. We comply with the CDC guidelines to kill viruses, bacteria, and other germs.
Call for a FREE Quote
COVID - Safe Contractor
For Your Safety
* 6 ft. Distance
* Gloves, Masks & Shoe Covers
* Tyvek Suits
* CDC Practices
How to Prevent Spread of Viruses with Sharon Disinfection Services
Viruses are not new to Sharon areas. Recently we are seeing a rise in numbers. Luckily, the same procedures and tough products that are known to kill bacteria will kill other viruses and prevent the spread of germs in Sharon.
In addition to calling Certified Green Team for Sharon disinfection services, guidelines recommended by the CDC include:
Reducing Spread of Viruses in Sharon Workplaces:
Employees experiencing symptoms such as a fever need to stay home.
Frequently clean and disinfect (or call Certified Green Team to disinfect) all surfaces that come into contact with people, such as shared tablets, computers, light switches, doorknobs, and faucets.
Use EPA-approved products that can kill 99.9% of bacteria and viruses or call Certified Green Team for disinfection services at (617) 586-2586 or to obtain a quick, fair quote.
Keep common areas and restrooms stocked with disinfecting hand soap or alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
Recommend that staff frequently wash their hands by scrubbing with soap for a minimum of 20 seconds.
Why Call Certified Green Team for Disinfection Services in Sharon?
- Certified Green Team has provided disinfection services and follows practices outlined by the CDC to keep the spread to a minimum.
- Certified Green Team's crews are well trained and supervised to comply with proper procedures when cleaning and sanitizing homes and offices.
- When an outbreak of a virus is suspected, Certified Green Team follows a disinfection protocol designed to kill germs, preventing spread.
- These steadfast practices, combined with frequent hand washing, are the best-known measures to prevent the spread of viruses.