Oriental Rug Cleaning
In-Home or In-Shop w/ Free Pick Up & Delivery
For more than 5 years, Certified Green Team has specialized in cleaning, preserving, and restoring all types of oriental and exotic rugs, including hand-knotted and handwoven pieces. Handmade rugs are expensive and delicate. When your Oriental or specialty rug needs cleaning, it should be done professionally.
15% off Deep Cleaning
Get a Fast Free Quote
COVID - Safe Contractor
For Your Safety
* 6 ft. Distance
* Gloves, Masks & Shoe Covers
* Tyvek Suits
* CDC Practices
Certified Green Team's Precise Cleaning of Your Treasured Carpet
Certified Green Team provides superior cleaning services for handmade rugs, including hand-knotted and handwoven rugs. Our staff is highly trained in proper handling and cleaning handmade world carpets, including
- Persian, Turkish, & Moroccan
- Chinese, Indian, & Bolivian
- Dhurries and Tapestries
For quality cleaning of your handmade or heirloom rug, call Certified Green Team: (617) 586-2586.
Certified Green Team Pays Attention to Every Detail
Certified Green Team begins with a detailed analysis of your specialty rug, from the smallest kilim to the oversized Persian carpet. Our careful cleaning process for all handmade rugs includes:
- dry dusting to remove dust particles between the carpet fibers
- soaking for a pre-determined amount of time, depending on the rug type
- extensive brushing of the entire piece, including the fringes
- flat drying to minimize shrinking, curling, or compromising the shape of the rug
We've been cleaning Oriental and specialty rugs since 2016. Trust your finest rugs to the discriminating world carpet experts at Certified Green Team. Call (617) 586-2586 today for a no-obligation quote.