Chimney Repair in Abington, Massachusetts
Are you searching for a trustworthy contractor to inspect and repair your Abington, Massachusetts chimney? For over 5 years, Certified Green Team has kept local families safe by keeping chimneys in excellent repair. Reduce your risk of a house fire by having our skilled chimney team repair your chimney in Abington.
Call for a FREE Quote
Abington Chimney Inspection Services
If you suspect that your chimney needs to be repaired, call the experienced chimney repair crew at Certified Green Team. Our team will schedule a convenient time to inspect your chimney in Abington. If issues are noted, we can usually repair them on the spot. Proper chimney functioning is essential to stay safe in your home throughout the winter months. If you notice any of the following, call Certified Green Team right away for a consultation.
Common Signs Chimney Repair is Needed:
- Peeling wallpaper or stained paint: Sure signs of water damage, possibly from a chimney leak
- White stains across the brick of a chimney: Otherwise known as efflorescence, it’s a sign of excessive moisture in your chimney, which can lead to mold growth.
- Cracked or crumbling mortar joints: Can lead to leaks and further cracking of the chimney if water gets into the joints and freezes.
- Damaged crown: Your crown protects rain, snow, and animals from getting into your chimney.
- Damaged flue liner: Your flue directs smoke up and out of your home. Any clogging or flow problems are dangerous.
- Deteriorating flashing: Damage to flashings can lead to rotting structures and mold.
Chimney Repair Services in Abington
Certified Green Team's chimney crew provides every homeowner with the highest quality of chimney repair service, superior products, and reasonable pricing. Customer satisfaction is our top priority each and every day.
Our Abington Chimney Repair Services Include:
- Oil, Gas & Wood Burning Chimney Cleanings, Repairs & Maintenance.
- Water Leaks
- Drafting Problems
- Masonry Repairs
- Liner Repair or Replacement
- Cap Installation and Replacement
- Flashing Repairs & Installations
- Fireplace Repairs
- Damper Repair & Replacement
How to Know if You to Clean an Abington Chimney
The best way to keep your chimney in optimal condition and your family safe is to schedule regular cleanings. By having Certified Green Team clean your chimney, you will benefit from our caring and knowledgeable team. During your chimney cleaning, we'll also inspect it for issues. Should we notice any problems, we'll let you know and offer a fair price to make the necessary repairs.
Signs it's time to clean your chimney in Abington:
A burned wood smell coming from the fireplace when it's not being used
Fires begin to burn poorly or produce excess smoke into the room.
A black damper. The damper is easy to see. Over time, it becomes caked with creosote. If you see black residue, it's time to clean.